InwoodSafety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message from Assemblymember Adriano Espaillat

Go down

A Message from Assemblymember Adriano Espaillat Empty A Message from Assemblymember Adriano Espaillat

Post by asf_73 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 am

I received this email from the Assemblymember a couple of moments ago and felt it needed to be posted. I will keep you posted on the below mentioned meeting.

Dear Neighbors: It is my understanding, a woman was sexually assaulted last evening shortly before 6:00pm in Inwood Hill Park while she walked near the soccer field. My office contacted the 34th Precinct today, and Patrol Borough Manhattan North communicated that the victim will receive all required assistance. The handling of this case is also being examined, and our thoughts are with the victim at this time.

The NYPD has increased its patrol in Inwood Hill, Isham and Ft. Tryon Park for the foreseeable future, including scooter patrol, and the sky watch tower in Inwood Hill Park.

This deeply disturbing assault is the latest of a recent crime wave in the neighborhood. I invite you to join me this Sunday, February 21 at 7:00pm for a community meeting to learn what is being done to ensure our safety. My office will contact you tomorrow, Friday, with Sunday's meeting location.
Thank you.

Adriano Espaillat
Member of Assembly
asf_73
asf_73

http://Inwoodsafetypatrol.Tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum