InwoodSafety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

assault on bennett and 184

Go down

assault on bennett and 184 Empty assault on bennett and 184

Post by lara Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 pm

I was approached by 3 young men who appeared to be in their late teens this morning at around 10:30 as I was walking up Bennett Avenue going to the 181st Street A Station. As I passed by them, one of them punched me in the back of my head with a closed fist. I was too terrified to confront them as I was outnumbered, and wasn't sure there were any other people close to help me, by so i quicky turned the corner to 184th street - as i got nearer to the subway entrance i saw another woman crying and rubbing the back of her head, explaining to those around her that she had also been hit by these young men moments earlier. a man working in the area was on the phone with the police and after being on the phone with them for approximately 15 minutes i gave up and left the scene due to the fact that they couldn't even remember our location after being questioned repeating it numerous times. the incompetence was infuriating; and i am quite certain the perpertrators were long out of sight by the time any police would show up, despite the fact the precinct is around the corner.

lara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum